Monday, June 15, 2009

Showtime!

Tonight is the night my Monday night radio show starts back up! I've been off the radio airwaves for about 2 1/2 years now. Kind of crazy. I'm really excited. Hopefully I'm a little bit smarter now. I definitely feel older. and much has changed in my life since the last time I was on there. quite a lot. but here goes round 2! and JT is pumped like a pair of pump shoes that I had in elementary school that we bought at payless so they didn't really even work and ended up breaking and i still had to wear them cause we didn't have enough money to get me another pair until the next year of school started.

listen here Monday nights from 8-11pm: http://www.daystarradio895.com/daystarradio/listenlive/


chew on this - "You will either fear God or fear man, but you will not fear both." - Mike Patz sermon www.first-assembly.org

No comments:

Post a Comment